Are you looking for the best water purifiers in India 2021? Then this is the site where you will find the best water purifiers in India 2021. Here we reviewed Top 5 Water purifiers which are the best in features as well as budget-friendly.
We know the other name of water is life. We can’t live without water. But not all the water is for drinking water. Water is an essential ingredient and without water, we will not be able to survive for long, so everyone should drink water regularly.
Different types of water purifiers purify water through various methods, so it is important to know which of these water purifiers will be best for us and which will come at the best price. Different types of water purifiers purify water through various methods, so it is important to know which of these water purifiers will be best for us and which will come at the best price.
Here are the answers to the questions of Which is the Best Water Purifiers for Home and Which is the Best Water Purifiers in India. So do you want to know which water purifier will be best for you? so read this full article. In this article, we have discussed the Top 5 Water Purifiers and have been given the link to our site to buy them.
What is a Water Purifier?
Water purification is a process by which various pollutants and polluted gases are removed from the water and it makes the water transparent. If you want to buy the best water purifier for your home, then you need to know some information about the water purifier.
Different types of water purifiers use different types of purification technologies such as RO, UV, UF to refine the water from all the contamination. Most communities believe natural bodies of water as intake sources for water purification and for day-to-day use.
Generally, these resources are often classified as groundwater or surface water and commonly include underground aquifers, creeks, streams, rivers, and lakes. If you are thinking of buying the best water purifier for your home and it is best and your budget-friendly, read the detailed reviews here. We have discussed all below.
Top 5 Best Water Purifiers In India
1. KENT New Grand 8-Litres Water Purifier
This water purifier is currently the most popular in the Indian market and the preferred water purifier for customers. If you want to have a set and clean transparent water for the family, Kent Grand Waterproof will be the best for you.
This is an Ideal appliance that helps to maintain water quality for your home or office. It is one of the best water purifiers in India in 2021.
It has multi-purification technology. You can use it high TDS water. It can purify water with TDS up to 2000 which means you will get transparent water.
Ita a purification capacity of up to 20 liters per hour which is really useful for large families. This is one of the best if you want to buy the best water purifiers in India.
Save Water Technology which helps in reducing water uses and brings you high-quality pure water. If you use any kind of water from drips or tap water or any other water source, you can purify any such water in this purifier.
It has 1-year manufacturer warranty and 3 years free service.
- 7 stage purification.
- Save Water technology (50% water recovery)
- It has Filter change alert and UV fail alarm.
- Built-in SMPS.
- Use it to purify all types of water.
- Price is little bit high.
2. Havells Max 7-litres RO UV Water Purifier
Havells Max 7-litres RO UV Water Purifier is also one of the best water purifiers in India. It a good choice for your home if you want to drink fresh and safe water. In today, Havells is one of the largest brands which provides top quality water purifier in India.
Havells, one of the companies that manufacture water purifiers in India. It has 7 stages of purification to give you 100% pure and freshwater with essential minerals.
- Color-wise its looked awesome. It comes in a vibrant white and sky blue dual-tone color.
- Purify water through RO and UV purification.
- It has Minerals cartridge it corrects the PH of purified water and makes the water healthier.
- Its flow rate is Up to 15 liters per hour.
- It has Revitalizer which restructures the water molecules that improve the hydration and mineral absorption.
- It comes with safe water technology which saves water. For every liter of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by this purifier.
- I protect purification which ensures safe water always.
- Nice decent look with tranparent tank.
- 7 stage purification. with UV & RO.
- Revitalize restructures water molecules for improved hydration, and mineral absorption in the water which we purify.
- Voltage Fluctuation Protection.
- It has contamination proof tank cover and Removable Tank.
- Price is little bit high.
- Not for tds controller this product ph maintain.
3. LG WW182EP RO Multi-Stage Filtration Water Purifier
LG WW182EP RO Multi-Stage Filtration Water Purifier is 3rd in our top 5 list. LG is a brand that has been making various kitchen appliances for a long time.
Now if we talk about the best water purifiers in India, then the LG brand name has come up. It is one of the best water purifiers which comes with RO+STS+UV+UF Multi-Stage Filtration.
It is suitable for a middle-range family. Made with a shiny floral black color. If you want a purifier which eradicates all bacteria and provides good minerals with water then this LG water purifier is the best for you and your family.
- Water filter change indicator.
- UV led protects water from germs and gives 100% purity.
- 5 stage RO filtration system removes viruses and bacteria from water.
- The huge capacity of 8 liters tank.
- Dual protection stainless steel which ensures safe water and reduces the growth of bacteria and algae.
- It has Mineral booster technology that makes water transparent by adding essential minerals to the water.
- The smart Display technology used to indicate power, maintain the water level, and change filter.
- Flexible for installation. It can be either mounted on a wall or placed on a countertop as per your requirement in your home.
- It has a 1-year warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the steel tanks.
- Fantastic Black Look.
- True RO Filteration and Mineral Booster.
- Water saving upto 50%.
- Advanced multi-stage reverse osmosis .
- 8L capacity for middle size family.
4. Blue Star Aristo RO+UV Water Purifier
Blue Star Aristo RO+UV Water Purifier is also a popular water purifier in India 2021. It has a capacity of 7 Liters which is good for your family. Performance-wise it also a good water purifier.
This stylish water purifier is made by a Blue-star company. It is available in the market in two color variants of white and black. When we talk about its purification process then it is 6 stage of purification-
- Pre-Carbon Filter,
- Sediment Filter,
- RO Membrane,
- Filter and UV Lamp
The UV Lamp used to remove all common impurities from the water. It can purify water at a speed of 12 liters per hour. Its RO- membrane has a capacity to remove ultra-high TDS up to 96%.
- A standard purification and Tank Full Indicator button on its front side.
- UV led protects water from germs.
- 6 stage RO filtration system removes viruses and bacteria from water.
- The huge capacity of 7 liters tank.
- Low water pressure and UV failure alert.
- It has Child Lock technology that makes this water purifier a good choice for customers.
- Aqua Taste Booster ensures tasty water without any contaminations.
- It has a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Child-Lock Technology.
- Double layered protection.
- Aqua Taste Booster.
- Tank full indicator, UV-fail alert.
- Copper Impregnated Activated Carbon.
- Don’t have alert for filter change.
5. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier
There are some of the best water purifiers of 2019 now and there have been some changes, but among these, we have highlighted the top five best purifier India in this article.
It’s a water purifier by aquaguard made with RO+UV+MTDS technology. It is one of the stylish and convenient models for your kitchen as well as enriches the drinking water experience.
In this water purifier every liter of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by the machine. Its power is 230 watts, Input Water Temperature is 10 – 40°C and Operating Input Voltage is 150 V – 270 V AC/50 Hz.
Food grade plastic with a compact and reliable design suitable for your home. It has a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Smart TDs regulator techn0ology used to remove salts up to 90% and provide safe and tasty water.
- Advance RO+UV+MTDS technology for removing all types of contamination from water.
- It comes with Versatile performance and compact design.
- The capacity of the water tank is 6 liters.
- Smart energy-saving mode is used to automatically turn off the machine when it is full.
- It comes with Smart-cartridge life which is 6000 liters.
- Smart Design and LED indicator ensures tasty water with safety protection
- It has a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Smart TDS regulator.
- Smart energy saving technology.
- Smart Performance During Voltage Fluctuations.
- UV disinfection chamber for removing bacteria.
- MTDS controller.
- 6 liter tank capacity only.
5. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
It refers to the metals, minerals, salts, cations, and anions that are dissolved within the water which are invisible to the eye.
The TDS of water is often measured employing a TDS meter.
1. What’s the suitable TDS level of drinking water?
The lesser the TDS level, the safer is that the water to consume.
the typical TDS level of the water that’s recommended for drinking purposes should be 300-500 ppm.
On the opposite hand, anything quite 1200 ppm is unfit for drinking purposes.
2. How often do you have to change filters?
Most filters which include pre and post-filters like sediment and activated charcoal filters should be changed a minimum of once every six months.
Every 2 years after the membrane need to be changed.
Most water purifiers lately accompany alerts and indicators like filter change alerts and UV fail alarm that notifies you when it’s time to vary the filter and cartridges.
The UV water purifiers can only kill the bacteria which causes any disease.
They fail to get rid of the bodies of those micro-organisms and other dissolved solids.
On the opposite hand, RO water purifiers can remove all the contaminants and also eliminate the dead bodies of those micro-organisms.
Moreover, RO water purifiers can enhance the taste of water, and therefore the mineral cartridge retains the essential minerals.
Thus, albeit RO is costlier than other filters, it’s a far better option.
3. Which water purifier brand offers the simplest after-sales services?
However, it depends on various factors like the availability of service centers in your city, accessibility to spare parts, and so on. the simplest thanks to verifying these factors is to try to an area search on Google or undergo Just Dial reviews.
Going through the official websites or e-commerce websites where customers post their reviews is additionally an honest way of ascertaining the after-sales service facilities of water purifier brands.
4. What proportion of water is wasted with the RO water purifier?
The biggest drawback of RO water purifiers is that it wastes water tons. The wastage of water depends on the standard of the input water. The upper the TDS of input water, the upper is that the wastage.
5. Is it safe to shop for a water purifier online?
It depends on the customer and therefore the website from where he chooses to get. Some people are easier buying water purifiers after having a glance at the features. However, one should choose reputed brands from reliable websites like Amazon.